Auto Milling Machine complete in all respects, including specially designed slides over saddle and cross slide with rolling contact, heavy-duty lead screw, 10″ dia 3-jaw self-centering chuck, milling head, auto-indexing arrangement, three roller support, multiple headstock spindle speeds, quick carriage return, 1 No. electric coolant pump & coolant tank, adjustable limit sensors, 1 No. each 1 HP & 2 HP motors for cutter spindle and headstock drive, a set of tools, etc. as per our standard design and specifications capable of milling CTC rollers of up to 13″ dia. The machine is supplied with a Linear Guide for accuracy & smooth sliding and a suitable control panel for easy operation.
Auto Milling Machine
GEM Automatic Milling Machine
Salient Features of Auto Milling Machine
- Cross saddle speed movement achieved by adjustable variable frequency drive provided in the machine.
- Cutter engaging & disengaging will be done by synchronous motor & accurately positioned proximity sensor.
- An auto-indexing arrangement will control the indexing of each helical groove.
- The coolant system automatically provides coolant at the time of operation.
- LED display unit will show counting of the number of helical grooves completed.
- Saddle & Cross Slide movement will be on chrome-plated hardened linear guides.
- Zero backlashes lead screws for smooth appropriate movement for each helical groove cutting operation.
- Head Stock with Assey- Specially designed headstock with indexing head assembly and mechanical actuator. Steady headstock with phosphorus bronze warm wheel.
- Digital position indicator- It indicates the displacement of the mechanism controlled by the spindle from the start position.
- Linear Guide- Installation to Achieve High Accuracy and Rigidity
- Cross slide, saddle moves on linear guide ensures quality and precision cutting operation.
- Main lead screw for Saddle placed at an appropriate location to avoid cutting metal chips fall & damage the lead screw nut.
- Auto lubrication systems ensure less wear & tear for precision components.
- Low power consumption & less production time provide less operation cost.
- Even a semi-skilled operator can efficiently use this equipment.
Technical Specification of Auto Milling Machine
Width of bed
Length of Bed
Swing over Cross
SL Slide (dia)
|Sharpening Specification||Chasing cuter -1” (W)
CTC roller length size
CTC roller Diameters
|Speed & Feed||Head Stock – Range||9-12 RPM|
|Power Requirement||Longitudinal Travel
|Torque- 60 kg – cm
Dial Indicator with magnetic stand
Roller Holding Collar for 3-wheel support
Travelling Inspection Lamp
Replaceable slide rails
Hard chromed test bar
4 jaw SIZE 16”