Rotorvane is specially designed & made out of high-quality stainless steel. It will be used as a pre-conditioner for withered leaf before feeding in the main CTC Tea machine for tea manufacture. Objective are more conveniently and economically achieved in the rotorvane. It can be fed continuously and hence can be easily incorporated in an “On-line” system layout. It needs much less floor area, machine cost, labour and power for the same production volume as compare to rolling table.
GEM Rotorvane Machine
Technical Specifications of our Rotorvane Machine
- All contact parts are made of high-quality stainless steel.
- Long Life of components.
- Maintenance Free Operation.
- The Rotorvane Machine are designed according to their barrel diameter. Available in 8″, 12″, 13″, 15″, 18″ and 21″ size with iris/cone assembly depends on the capacity.
Salient Features of Rotorvane Machine
Parts of Rotorvane Machine
- Rotor Shaft – Normally, split into two lengths, standard shaft made of alloy steel. It fitted with the feed worm, the segment helical shaped forward pitch vanes. The rotor shaft supported on the bridge at the discharge end and on the housing block at the drive end and rotates on the GM bushes inserted in these being coupled to a heavy duty worm reduction gear box
- Barrel– Fitted with the resistors, the feed hopper, the rack and pinion assembly at the bottom for horizontal sliding for the same. The barrel is simply supported on two ends on the two nos. of long shaft at two side which in turn are supported on the cast iron suitable shaped supports at two ends.
- Feed Hopper – Made of Stainless Steel.
- Iris Discharge – The end pressure unit which comprises of a cone or iris plates with lock nut & the turnion (for split shaft)
- Cylinder – Made of thick Stainless steel to withstand high pressure, ensure longevity and provide long term hassle-free service
- Reduction Gearbox– Used for the reducing the speed, all the bolted to raise steel platform supported on a fabricated steel frame which also houses the motor.
- Barrel, worm, vanes, and resistors – Made of stainless steel or Brass material for Hygienic reason with precision. The vanes and resistors are fluted vertically.
- Drive – heavy duty worm reducer.
- Motor– The drive from the motor to the input shaft of the reduction gear box is through V-pully and belt.
Rotorvane Machine is a maintenance-friendly and hence is not very difficult to maintain in good reliable condition.
The machine must be thoroughly cleaned with water after every day’s manufacture.